“Accusmile Denture offers free denture cleaning! Feel free to stop by and we will clean your dentures while you wait.”
To help your dentures last – and keep them looking and fitting their best – follow these denture care tips:
- Clean your dentures every day inside and out using a denture brush and cleanser solution.
- Use a brush with soft bristles, lukewarm water and denture – cleaning solution or mild soap.
- Always clean your dentures over a basin of water or towel to avoid breakage.
- Leave your dentures out, preferably overnight, to rest your gums and maintain healthy tissues.
- Keep your dentures moist or store them in a denture-cleaning solution when you aren’t wearing them to prevent them from drying out and changing shape. For example, submerge them in a glass of water while you sleep.
- Avoid eating hard candies such as mints. They will prematurely wear the teeth on your dentures.
- Bring any spare dentures on trips in the event of a mishap.
- Never try to adjust your dentures yourself.
Your Dentures require Professional attention when the teeth:
- are worn and no longer cut well through food.
- cause you discomfort or pain.
- make you look older.
- are loose in your mouth.